The Herefordshire Food Links network aims to promote sustainable land management, reduce the negative impact of 'food miles' and support the local economy through the promotion of locally sourced food and drink
Herefordshire Food Links is free to join and is steered by its members
who is it for?
We would encourage anyone with an interest in locally distinctive food and drink to join:
- Raise awareness of local produce among consumers
- Encourage and develop the supply of local food and drink into new and existing markets
- Enable small and medium sized producers to work together to tender for larger contracts
- Connect different areas of the local food and drink industry
- Listen to producers' needs, and help with training and business support
- Establish a local food forum to share information and knowledge
- Advocate sustainable practice across the food supply chain
- Share information about training, marketing & publicity opportunities
Contact us c/o the Brightspace Foundation:
Tel : 01432 378409
The Herefordshire Food Links network is co-ordinated by the Brightspace Foundation and is part-financed by the European Union (EAGGF) and DEFRA through the Herefordshire Rivers LEADER+ programme.